Saturday, November 6, 2010

Val's First Performance

Val was allowed to perform her first dance on stage, yipee...I was unsure initially when her teacher called and said she can join the performance although she had missed the rehearsal, but her teacher said confidently that Val already knows the dance...Hhmmm...So here she is, at the PCF K2 Graduation Ceremony...



The event starts at 3 pm and we were there by 2.30 pm. Luckily, as the youngest performers, her group is scheduled to be the first one to perform. She was getting impatient while waiting on her seat as the MP gave a quick speech, peformed the graduation ceremony to K2 students and some speech from the K2 students.

I think we were more nervous and excited than Val :) I won't forget their priceless and cute expressions when the curtain were drawn up as they were shocked to find themselves to be on stage. All of the Pre-N students (6 of them) were stunned and started dancing to their own moves. It was a mess I would say hehehhe....I found myself laughing so hard and enjoying the short 3 mins performance. Well, BRAVO for their first dance, they will definitely be better in the next performance.


Quote of the day:
Children make you want to start life over
~Muhammad Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment