Sunday, October 16, 2011

We visited.....Medan

We just got back from Medan yesterday after a week short holiday. Val has been asking when she can go back to Medan as she misses Gong Gong very much hahhaha...And here we are at T1. We didn't buy any check in luggage as it's just a short trip so Val helps me carry one while I carry another one :)

Upon arrival, Val complained she has an ear pain, so I gave her a lollipop and it cheered her up instantly... ^_^

Here she is playing with her cousin sister, Chloe. When both of them are not sleeping, Grandma's house turn into childcare instantly hehe... Both are equally active, stubborn and cheeky. Val displayed high level of jealousy towards the attention given by Grandparents to her younger sister ckckckck...


After a week of craziness...Here we are at Medan Airport waiting to go back Singapore. As our flight is 6 pm local time, my Mom packed us homemade salted fish fried rice and some fruits to eat at airport. It's been ages since I had my Mom's fried rice, would say it's the best fried rice in the world for me. Even Val enjoyed it so much and fight with me over the rice hahhaha...


When this girl knows there is certain type of food inside my bag, she will keep asking for them until I give her. She has been asking for the Hello Panda Chocolate Biscuit she managed to get Grandpa bought for her at the airport. She has been real good in asking Grandpa and Grandma to buy things for her. Haiz...will turn into a spoilt brat soon if we don't action...*grin

And after biscuit she gets to drink the Nestle Bear Brand Milk which I couldn't find in Singapore. We used to drink this milk since young especially when we had hard time passing motion haha...


That's our short trip to Medan, so looking forward to the next one as Val has been asking for Gong Gong since back to Sing....

Quote of the day:
Once the children were in the house the air became more vivid and more heated; every object in the house grew more alive
~ Mary Gordon






1 comment:

  1. Definitely best trip for Val..I am looking forward for my Dec trip back to Medan too.

    ReplyDelete