Of all four seasons, I love autumn the most as I personally find autumn extremely beautiful and romantic. But why Korea? Needless to say, it was because of the Korean waves 韩流 for the past 10 years with loads of famous Korean serial dramas, gorgeous actors and actresses. I am definitely mesmerized by everything Koreans now hehhehee...
So here we are, spending the Best of Autumn in Korea 7-14 Nov 2011 ^_^ Thanks Dear for making my Dream Come True :)
Here are the two places I love the most during our trip here:
1. Nami Island
This island is privately owned and has been one of the mostly visited places in Korea and made famous by the Mostly Watched Korean Dramas "Winter Sonata". Yes, this island is one of the shooting places. And I would say, this is one of the reasons why I visit Korea too hahhaha...
The owner of the island invited artists to decorate it and it has since become one of places
for holding arts exhibition. Indeed a very beautiful island with its famous rows of trees that can be seen in various Korean dramas :)
2. Mt Sorak National Park
A very beautiful park surrounded by mountains and of course the mapple eaves :) There is aGiant Buddha Statue inside the park where many Buddhists and tourists pray and pay their
respects to.



Love these two places as both gave me a very peaceful and happy mind :) I believe both will look definitely different during the four seasons and real glad that we were able to catch them before winter arrives.
respects to.
Love these two places as both gave me a very peaceful and happy mind :) I believe both will look definitely different during the four seasons and real glad that we were able to catch them before winter arrives.
Will blog about more experiences and discoveries soon....
Quote of the day:
Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each
~ Henry David Thoreau
Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each
~ Henry David Thoreau

No comments:
Post a Comment