
Chose the popular and witty detective movie as my first film in 2012. Love it! Exciting, funny, entertaining, high recommended for action movie lovers :)
Look forward to a more challenging, exciting and brand New 2012 too!
Wish everyone a very Happy and Blessed 2012 with loads of happiness, success, good health and prosperity :)
Quote of the day:
Cheers to a New Year and a chance for us to get it right
~ Oprah Winfrey
King Yin, how are you and Val?
ReplyDeleteHope both of you are fine.
Oh yes, Happy New Year to you too.
Thanks for dropping by at my blog.
Your blog header is nice too, Val look adorable!
As for Sarah schooling, she is fine.
I am happy that she did not cried during these two days of school. Maybe she has gone thru her first year already, so she is better now.
How about Val?
I hav no been stepping to cinema for almost 5 years since I gave birth to Ryan.
ReplyDelete