Well, I am happy that I have a few hours to myself in the morning though. House is so quiet and peaceful without her around hehehhe....but I still feel somehow something is missing....:) I think I am the one need to adjust to the new changes now...:P
I brought her to Central for the ice skating show, Bling Bling Christmas after lunch at home, just feel guilty that we have been eating out a lot recently. As usual, being an impatient toddler, she told me she didn't want to watch anymore 10 mins before the show starts (after only 5 mins waiting). Haiz...Have to think of many ways of coaxing and entertaining her until the show starts. Lucky, there are some bench for us to sit down and once the show starts, her eyes were glued to the stage hehehehe....She enjoyed it so much, clapping, smiling, and in awed :P It was a pretty good show overall.

Next, we proceed to Vivo City and by chance, there was this Disney Show going on and the crowds are overwhelming. Lucky, Val is not interested to watch anymore as we don't even have a place where we can watch clearly.

Many shopping centres are organising attractive shows to attract more customers during this most popular season of the year. I think the show that I want to watch the most next is Le Cirque de la Ville at Orchard Central. It has been many years since I last watch a circus performance :P What is your favourite show so far ?
Quote of the day:
High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation
No comments:
Post a Comment