Val woke up this morning saying that she doesn't want to go Nanny's house, as usual :) So I tried to 'bribe' her by saying I will buy her a cake during weekend since this is her month ^_^
Mommy: What birthday cake would you like?
Val: Ice cream cake
(I was puzzled cos I never told her about ice cream cake or let her tried any before)
Mommy: Who told you about ice cream cake?
Val: My friend told me
Mommy: What colour would you like for your cake?
Val: Pink colour
Mommy: Ihh....Mommy don't dare to eat pink colour cake as there is colouring
Val: You don't dare to eat, I dare to eat ar....
I just couldn't contain my laugh hearing her answer....:) Such an honest and simple one but it already makes my day *grin
Can't believe she is turning 3 soon and has become such a chatty girl, sometimes even talks like an adult. All I wanted now is just for the time to slow down so that I can enjoy more of these moments as kids are cutest during this age...:P
How are your conversations with your kids like?
Quote of the day:
While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."
~ Anonymous
Stir-fried Winter Melon with Pork and Glass Noodles
10 hours ago
Agreed with you,kids at this 3-4 years old are damn cute. They are super talkactive and can ask lot of quest like what,why,when,where,etc....
ReplyDeleteSometimes, I don't even know how to answer Ryan when he keep asking me a quest...I become speechless.
When is Val's bday?..wish her " happy birthday in advance".
I tght Val is attending nursery class.....how come end up at Nanny's house?
Thank you Mery :) Val's birthday is on 25 Sep...
ReplyDeleteHer nanny brings and picks her up from pre nursery class which lasts for 2 hours only...How's Ryan loving school now? :P