Her school is arranging for them to watch Alpha and Omega on 30 September at Lido cinema, but since it's a Thursday, I decided not to join the school and brought her to watch earlier...:) It's about an adventure of 2 wolves who discover each other on their way back home after being taken by park rangers to another place across the country. And of course a lot of funny moments happen on their way back home.

First, I promote this movie to Val before the actual "M" day...Second, I asked her the rules to follow in the cinema ie. sitting quietly, no screaming, no jumping etc...Third, I create the interest for her to watch the movie...AND
Just before we entered the cinema, she told me she didn't want to watch anymore because she was afraid as she knows it's dark in the cinema. So I just carried her in and she sat quietly once she was inside. Lots of kids in the cinema. She sat still for the first half an hour and after that was disaster...She was climbing onto the chair, screaming and even dancing happily...So one by one of the snacks we brought went into her mouth...From cheese cake stick, onion ring, burger and even a sip of soft drink...Yeeww....it's the only time she got to eat junk food, that is, in the cinema....
We survived the whole movie and when I asked her whether she likes the movie? She said YES hahahha...or maybe she likes the snacks better...

Quote of the day:
When the promise is clear, the price gets easy
No comments:
Post a Comment