Val is turning 4 in exactly 1 month's time. Wow! My little girl is growing rapidly ever :)
Some of her updates at this moment:
Height : 103 cm
Weight: 16 kg
Language spoken: English, Chinese and a bit of Cantonese
Learning: Speech and drama
* She loves story telling very much and will recite the stories taught at school over and over again before bed time
* Loves singing and music very much. I asked her whether she wants to learn ballet, she replied "No, I want to learn singing..." Hmmm...we'll see how it goes *wink
* A caring little girl. Whenever she sees Mommy holding a knife to cut, she will say," Be careful ya Mommy" *grin* As she knows her Mommy is super clumsy with knife haha...
* Sentimental as in she cries easily now. More on the acting side I find, complete with the pouty lips and tears rolling down her eyes. But once, she gets what she wants, she can stop the crying completely *shake head
* When she gets scolded for her actions, instead of saying, "I am sorry" she will say, "I love you Mommy or Daddy"...a higher skill indeed...
* Independent since young. She will find her own activities around home, she wears her own clothes, pants and brush her own teeth. She has been requesting to bathe on her own which I have yet allowed. She also wash her own cups after teeth brushing (to play water obviously) Oh yeah, she also does her own homework (a simple math and matching) and afterward, we will go through together to correct the 'mistakes'
* She is also getting more and more vain. She requests to wear skirts each time we go out now. She also sings, eats, dances and acts in front of the mirror a lot *LOL
And I believe the journey will get more excited and challenging as she grows and has her own thoughts now ^_^ As parents, we just have to learn and grow together with our little ones, agree?
Quote of the Day:
A mother understands what a child does not say
~ Anonymous
No comments:
Post a Comment