Val's childcare is having renovation in December and after one week of sending her to the temporary childcare, I decided not to let her go anymore as I don't really like the temp place, moreover, it's two MRTs away which is troublesome for me to pick her up during this rainy season.
So we get to be with each other 24/7 again this holiday season, hurray... :) Honestly, I really enjoy and appreciate my time with her again as she is 5 yo now, she is able to communicate well and share her stories with her friends with me. I really hope that I can understand her world, thinking and perception and guide her along. I feel that it's so important to be able to give our kids the ability to make decisions, to differentiate between right or wrong and even to have the courage to try something new without fear of failure. At the moment, she doesn't have any enrichment class as during this holiday. Instead, I bring her outdoor a lot, especially to our favorite Botanic Garden and of course, shopping and eating ^_^
I am really fortunate that Val eats almost everything and anything. Even if she doesn't like something, I will still "force" her to try so that she knows what's the taste like. Recently, she is crazy about Xiao Long Bao, she just loves it so much and keeps asking me to bring her to eat. The other day, we went to Paradise Dynasty at Ion and she finished the whole basket of its signature xiao long baos except the pink spicy one of course. She loves the original, cheese, truffle, crab roe and garlic flavor. Besides this, she is also crazy about fish head hehe...Yes, you heard me right, she is just like an oldie who loves the fish eyes and mouth which is the super slippery part.
Here she is enjoying her delicacy, super happy... ^_^
Botanic Garden is one of our regular visits every week now. As there are beautiful decorations on various Xmas Trees, the garden has turned into a very nice platform for different companies which decorates its own signature Xmas Trees...Nice!!!
Besides, she does a lot of coloring and drawings at home too...
We were invited to watch "Illuminate", a free show by Vivo City. We didn't exactly know what the show is about prior to it, Daddy got the ticket the week before and here we are at the show. It was a live singing, dancing and sand art performance. Even the lighting and the atmosphere is so beautiful; overall, it was a very nice show. We are really glad that Val enjoyed it as much as we do.
And those are some of our updates recently, how about yours? Please share with me some of the holiday ideas and tips too on what we can do in Singapore during this holiday season.
Quote of the Day:
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year
~ Charles Dickens




You have stopped working?...For me, I just came back from Medan....been there for about a month.
ReplyDelete