Sunday, January 10, 2010

Badminton anyone ?


All of us were chilling at home today and in the afternoon, my brothers decided that they should get rid of some fats and get fit (like real) so the badminton game. And Val had her first taste of badminton ^_^

Val has just woke up from her nap, so we brought her along for some fresh air. After seeing her uncles playing for some time, she demanded that she wanted to hold the racket and try as well :)
So there she is, with racket that is almost her size and doing some action hehe...I think it's good to expose her to sports at young age and I will encourage her to do any type of sports too in the future although I might get real worried if she choses dangerous ones like rock climbing, bungee jump, diving, parachuting etc...Just have to train her to be more careful and alert though, as these are sports that I would love to try also one day before I get too old and too scared to do :P

How has your weekend been?


Quote of the day:
Life may not be the party we hope for but while we are here we should dance

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, and so fun to be seeing Val enjoy herself. It's so important for kids of their age now, enjoy while they can.

    Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete