Val woke up around 6 am this morning and after her morning milk she refused to go back to sleep. Both of us were laying on the bed and I started to gently massage her foot and she loved it hehee...Couldn't remember the last time I massaged her, maybe when she was a baby...:P She was asking for more and more, both legs, hands, head and back and soon it's 7 am hhahaha....She even said "Thank You, Mommy" and massaged my feet and back with the same strokes (Can imagine my face at that time - grinning from ear to ear). Can't stand her sometimes... :-)
I guess I have found myself a loyal partner in shopping, dining and pampering ourselves ^_^
Quote of the day:
While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~ Angela Schwindt
Stir-fried Winter Melon with Pork and Glass Noodles
10 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment