Well, the purpose of this camp is to help detox not only our body, but our mind and soul as well. Sometimes we are too busy and stress up with work and family issues that we didn't have the chance to release out. Not to mention the amount of refined and processed food, medications that we have been taking all these years are adding burden to our body as well. So I guess since CNY is around the corner, why not 'spring clean' our body too besides spring cleaning our house. This more than 30 years body of mine sure need a thorough cleaning too :P
I really had a good time in this camp, not only there are many interesting and fun programmes lined up, we also get to know people from all walks of life here with the same purpose and goal, ie. to EARN a beautiful life and optimal health. I have seen and known many people who have benefited from the camp who get healthier, younger and more positive minded. Everybody had a wonderful quality time. Below is the pic when we had our morning exercise :

For myself, I feel myself happier, lighter, healthier and my skin lots smoother and brighter ehhehe....though got to admit that I miss my little girl a lot during this period, but I also enjoyed my personal quality time, I will recommend this program for anyone who wants to live healthier, happier and who loves food. I highly recommend for Hubby and my brothers to go to the next camp in March esp after all CNY eating and feasting :) So no need to worry about getting fat now as we know what to do after walloping all the junk food hehhee...that's one of the purpose we do detox as well, so we can eat any food we like :P
Hope your weekend is as funfilled as mine too :P
Quote of the day:
Health is wealth
No comments:
Post a Comment