
I have been wanting to attend a scrapbooking class long long time ago but none of Hubby and 2 brothers can provide me some spare time to help watch Val while I attend the class. Everyone is so busy and occupied with tons of work and homework nowadays, so since my 2nd brother is on leave this week, I quickly grab the chance and check whether he can help watch Val for about 1 hour, before Hubby reaches home. Once my request is granted, I went over to register at MWL for card making workshop yesterday and attend the class today. Hehehee...
When I reached there, the class already started half and hour, oops...luckily managed to catch up and had fun with the rest of the students. It was quite a pack class as we need to finish 7 cards in 3 hours time, in the end, we only finished 6 cards in 31/2 hours. Can see that everyone enjoyed the class a lot though it was getting pretty stressful towards the end as we were rushing like mad hehehe....I personally enjoyed and learnt a lot throughout the class.
Hope can get to attend my next class soon *cross finger* as Hubby told me that he will be extremely busy for next 2 months and he is not allowed to take any leave during that period. Huhuhu...if he is busy means I will be more busy too with Val. My Mom joked that taking care of Val is like taking care of 3 kids altogether. My Dad nicknamed her "Mafia Granddaughter". That's how notorious she is :)
Quote of the day:
It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it
Way to go gal! Lovely bunch of handmade cards!!
ReplyDelete