Thursday, February 25, 2010

Val @ 29 m


She is a real Chatterbox at 29 m:


* She says "Please" and "Thank You" automatically but definitely not "Sorry". Even if it's her fault she won't apologize unless being 'force' to say the word. The other day she was playing with water from her bottle and purposely pour it onto the floor, I scolded her straight away and she just looked at me without any guilty look (see how tough my girl is). I force her to apologize and know what she said?

Mommy: "Jiang sooo....." (Hoping that she would say riiiiiiii)
Val : "Soooo....be li.....(Meaning strawberry)
I burst into laughter straight away.....haiz....(how to be angry with this cheeky girl? LOL)
Mommy: "Shi shei de cuo?" (Whose fault is this?)
Val : Benjamin (Her classmate's name)
I just couldn't stop laughing again....How can a 2 year old give me such an answer? Pushing the blame to her friend. *shake head

** Knows how to talk back now. At 29 m, she still loves playing with her food and just throw it on the floor as and when she likes. Therefore, I can't even leave her eating alone for 2 mins as she will create a mess. The other day she was throwing some of her food again and I told her "Den xia zhang lang lai yao ni (Later cockroach will come and bite you)". She straight away said "Yao Mommy (Bite Mommy)" *shake head again

*** Loves chatting on the phone with her gu gu and she can go on and on and on inserting some of her own baby talk. She even pose when she talks and look at herself in the mirror and will complete the call with "Ok, Thank You, Bye Bye."

**** Loves singing and can complete a few short songs like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Xiao Lao Shu, Burung Kakak Tua (Indonesian song) though some of the pronunciations are still unclear.

***** A mini adult. She is just imitating all of us at home. She insists on washing her own milk bottle after drinking, bring her own potty and pour the content into toilet bowl (just like we do), wash bathroom floor with brush. And most dangerously, touching scissors and knives so not only I am extra careful at home, even when we visit friend's place, I must observe and survey any dangerous objects around firsts as Val is a super fast girl, 1 min unsupervised, she would have done something real shocking and dangerous. Haiz....

And this is a part and parcel of parenthood. Every child is gifted in his own way ^_^ and also naughty in his own way :)


Quote of the day:
Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of life
~ Maureen Hawkins

No comments:

Post a Comment