Most of my friends and relatives give the same comment, Val looks so much like Daddy. My Mom even said it's 100% exactly like Daddy, even the back and shoulder also Daddy's hahhaha...Look from side also same...:) And Daddy is really proud of his daughter being so much like him....can't stand both of them sometimes....:P I would say they even share the same cheekiness...^_^
I got to admit that both of them share a 'special' bond or chemistry that Val and I don't have...She is very close to him and can feel that she really dotes on her Dad. She will look for him upon waking up, she will behave real well when she is left under his care, she doesn't trouble him that much and Daddy himself is admitting it...*LOL* And let me present their very 'look alike' pic:

Wishing everyone a great weekend ahead!
Quote of the day:
Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they never failed to imitate them
~ James Baldwin
No comments:
Post a Comment