* Seen here bullying Daddy with clips...

* 1 min left alone, she climbed on the chair, grabbed her cough medicine on the table and drank to her content...Haiz...
* 2 mins left alone, she drew on the TV screen, sofa covers and floors....the TV screen is full of lines now....*sigh
* 3 mins left unnoticed, she grabbed a scissors on a table and headed to cut the cherry blossoms flowers at my friend's house...*shake head
* 4 mins left alone, she secretly 'preparing' her own milk, opening the milk container and HOT water flask (highly dangerous girl)
* 5 mins left in the room (when she is supposed to sleep), I found my whole tube of 75 ml moisturizer squeezed out with only 5% left. She applied it to her whole face, hands, feet and the mattress...Aaarrrggghhh....I was thinking to take a pic when I saw her in this state (sort of funny though) but then I realized I better not do it, as she will think that I encourage this act and repeat it in the future....
Conclusion: This girl can't be left unnoticed, even for a few seconds.
I was telling her the other day that I feel very sad as she always makes me angry and point to my heart. Know what she did? She put her hand on my heart, trying to massage it and then look at me intensely in the eyes and said "I love you" Ckckckk....She really knows how to melt hearts after all her naughty acts hehehe....
Quote of the day:
If we are to have real peace, we must begin with the children
No comments:
Post a Comment