Val is definitely growing up as mini adult and she likes to order around too :)“妈咪,来来,坐这里” means "Mommy, come come, sit here"
"妈咪, 睡过去一点" means "Mommy, move aside a little bit"
"妈咪, 这是什麽来的?" means "Mommy, what is this?" by pointing to alphabets or numbers then Mommy has to start recite it. Val becomes teacher and Mommy becomes student here
or
She will help around doing house chores :
"我来帮你" means "Let me help you" and normally she will create more trouble than helping *LOL
Val is at the age when she is mature enough to understand a lot of things thus loves to act independently. Motherhood is really about loads and loads of love and patience and sometimes, I feel that I didn't do enough. *sigh* Just hope that Val knows her Mommy and Daddy love her a lot and want her to grow up well without being spoilt.
Today, she brought back a bag filled with her creations and homework during her Term 1 in childcare. During these 4 months, I didn't know much what she has learnt in childcare apart from singing and dancing as I wasn't that particular about her academic learning yet. Most of the time, I will check with her teachers on her behavior: whether she can sit still in the class, whether she still likes to hit and snatch things from other kids, whether she listens properly, whether she eats and sleeps well :) and so far so good, teachers comment that she improves a lot although she still likes to snatch things sometimes hehee...
Some goodies and her artworks here:

Her first drawing book which she proudly showed us:

And her numbers book, which she still couldn't recognize well *slap head*

Overall, she is very happy in the childcare and make a lot of friends too :)
Quote of the day:
Children require guidance and sympathy far more than instruction
Oh boy, just look at the amount of creativity Val has, and her work certainly looks yummy. I can't wait till Kay starts school, and see what he would be bringing home.
ReplyDeleteBe seeing you soon KY!