Sunday, April 25, 2010

Val @ 31m


Time flies fast and I didn't realise that today Val is reaching 31 m and in another 5 months she will be 3. WOW! And currently, at 31m Val is very much:


* I think most kids are great attention seeker and at this moment Val is especially good on it while she use all her forces to do it. I practically can't do anything if she is at home. When I am sitting in front of computer, she will climb over to me or behind from the chair or any area in the chair she can land her feet on and cling to me (real dangerous), so practically I keep the chair and online by kneeling down. When she sees me walk towards kitchen sink to wash even a cup, she will quickly run over with her stool, stand on it, push me aside, grab the cup on my hand and do her own washing. When I am preparing a meal or cooking she will also straight away come near and grab anything she can (esp loves the 'forbidden' knife) *stress stress


* She can be really sweet sometimes when we do something for her, she will automatically says "Thank You Mommy" or "I Love You Mommy" or "I Miss You Mommy" but other than that she is literally a little monster :)


* She is highly temperamental nowadays, she can be whiny, angry, happy within few seconds. Her mood change is so fast and unpredictable. And sometimes she can pretend to be sobbing real hard but we know it's just an act (potential future actress???) Hhmmm....maybe I should check what TV programmes she has been watching in the nanny's.

* She loves books and shows on animals especially after visit to the zoo, she keeps asking when we are going again *grin* And her favourite animal is penguin that she loves to pretend a penguin walk hahaha....

* She loves to perform and act silly in front of everyone and if we laugh means good response for her, she will act and act excitedly...and when we are ready to sleep she will just throw herself over and wrestle with us, and play real rough...:P

This is definitely not an easy phase we are going through with her now, being so stubborn (she just doesn't listen), act independently, very bad mood swing and very problematic when we bring her out. Hope she outgrows this phase soon!


Quote of the day:
A strong person and a waterfall always channel their own path

No comments:

Post a Comment