Brought Val out during our Mayday Holiday yesterday and my, it was so tiring, she practically wants to be on her own all the time when she is outside now. We have to be alert not to let her out of our sight and chase her around. We were actually planning for holiday trip at the end of this month, but after yesterday's episode, I have decided not to bring her along....Hhmmm....Lots of arrangements to be made and pray real hard that everything goes smoothly so I can have this 'dream' holiday soon....:)
It's been real exhauseted since I started work and must say I am still adjusting to it. The hardest part is to curb my sleepiness after lunch hahhahaha...It's real hard to keep my eyes open and my mind clear in the late afternoon as I am so used to getting an afternoon nap, even a 30 mins makes a huge difference. Now, I sleep as early as 9 pm, if Val lets me to, sometimes she would demand us to play and accompany her (she is a late sleeper) till 11 pm. This afternoon, I have to accompany her for 2 hours before she finally fell asleep. Haiz....
I really miss scrapbooking and hasn't been doing any cards or LO recently, I still have 1 holiday album pending for a month already. Sorry YW, haven't gotten time to complete it. By the time Val is asleep I am also asleep with her already...I really admire your spirit and energy to scrap after Kay is asleep, I am totally beat by then. And when Val is awake, I can't do anything as she will be 'disturbing' me and my scrap supplies for sure *sigh
Anyway, so looking forward to May as I believe it will be another great month for all of us! Two of my friends' precious, Kay and Tiffanie, are turning 3 this month and another one, Kylie is turning 2. Congrats!
Quote of the day:
The most valuable thing I learn from life is to regret nothing
Stir-fried Winter Melon with Pork and Glass Noodles
10 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment