
I would say that at this point of time, Val is hyperactive, there is not even a single minute where she can just sit quietly. And I must really admit that it's been real tiring for all of us, especially myself who has just re-entered the workforce.
Sometimes I feel that she wants more of our attentions since I am not with her 24/7 anymore. She will just get very active when she reaches home: climb, jump, dance, run around, talk non stop, shout, sing, you name it, she does it. But a lot of my friends also tell me that she is at her cutest age and we ought to cherish it cos 10 years down the road, she will have her own peers and activities. By that time, we are the ones trying to seek her attention I guess...:P
So cherish every moment for now....
Quote of the day:
Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower
~ Hans Christian Andersen
No comments:
Post a Comment