We have many models from various walks of life, from housewife, private bankers, accountants, designers, engineers to managers. But irregardless of their backgrounds, all had a great time dolling and painting their faces beautifully. It was a really fun moment as it's been a while since I joined such an event (since I have Val). What I really treasure are the moments where we sat together, drawing our faces, laughing, chatting and giving each other suggestions, it's really a great bonding moments :)
And at night, Val even joined us by having her face made up too....hhahhaa...This little girl is getting more vain and she won't let go such a wonderful opportunity to get her hands on so many make up products on the table :) She even put on some bling bling on Daddy hahahha....
Here is Val with her make up and her little make up artiste:

And with Mommy and Daddy...

Quote of the day:
The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives
~ Albert Einstein
No comments:
Post a Comment