The other question she kept asking me was "How did we come down ?" as she saw the cable cars were so high up hehehe....I just answered her, we will come down as the way we go up and you will experience it soon if you finish the lunch *grin

After lunch, we quickly walked over to the cable car station and purchased the tickets and off we went to queue. We sat together with a Japanese lady and Korean guy and Val was sitting quietly as I told her she wasn't supposed to jump around in the car. I think she was as excited as nervous at the same time as it was her first time to be so high up in the sky besides on the plane.
Below pics were taken on the way to Sentosa Island:
Upon reaching Sentosa Island, I had no idea where to bring her. Underwater World? Too short a time, as we didn't even plan to go Sentosa. It was an impulsive trip after Val asked about the cable car. To the beach? We didn't bring any swimming gear. Images of Singapore? She won't be interested. Butterfly Park? Think the weather was just too hot. Tons of excuses indeed.... ^_^So we just walked around and we saw this guy renting his snake for photo taking and Val got so aggressive suddenly. She told me she wanted to hold the snake and I said "No" as we need to pay and I don't want to touch or get any nearer to the cold blooded creature. But Val refused to listen, she walked up to the uncle and look at him, and asked whether she can touch it. I almost fainted. This little girl of mine is getting bolder and curious each day. Nothing can stop her from getting her curiosity fixed. And she even ran thrice to the uncle and touched the snake, and ignoring my calling her or even dragging her away. Oh, gosh, this girl is no joke, really. It won't be easy for me to bring her out alone anymore in the future esp to crowded places. And the only way for me to lure her away was "Val, let's go and choose your ice cream" Of course, it WORKED *wink*

After wandering on the island for around 1 hour, we took the cable car again and ride one round to the other side of the island, which is Mt Faber. We didn't get down at Mt Faber as there were some constructions going on and we didn't feel like walking around under the hot sun. I can sense that Val was getting impatient and tired too :)

After we were back home, I asked her whether she wanted to ride on cable car again in the future, she said "Yes" Oo Oo
It was indeed a wonderful experience for both of us ^_^
Quote of the Day:
Some mothers are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same, and most mothers kiss and scold together.
~Pearl S. Buck
No comments:
Post a Comment