has apparantly becomes our favourite hangout...Val kept saying that she wanted to go "niu niu" (referring to Marche's icon) *LOL* Once we reached Somerset 313, she ran up to the cow straight away and hit the bell, then she watched intensely when one of the staff wrote down the promotion menu and started asking her lots of questions hehehe...

As usual she did her colouring on the colour pack given and after a quick snack, we were off to the children's playground. There was a small crowd near the playground area and I later realised that it's face painting session for the children. Marche has engaged an artiste to provide free face and hand painting for the children, yipeee....I brought Val over and asked whether she wanted to have one? She said Yes! And then eagerly went over to 'disturb' the artiste who was in the midst of painting a girl's hand hahahaha....So I take this opportunity to teach Val to queue for it *wink
While she was waiting, I asked her what drawing would she like on her hand? You know what, she wants an ELEPHANT hehhee...a very weird one indeed...I can't contain my laugh when she told the artiste that she wanted an elephant and the artiste said that her hand is too small for the huge animal :) So I told her to draw flowers instead.
Tadaaa....Val and the beautiful flowers on her hand...:P She loved it! She kept reminding me not hold her right hand too tight in case the flower got wipe off *giggle* And she had a good time showing off her hands to anyone she met later...

Does your child like face or hand painting too ?
Quote of the day:
Every child born, has innate goodness
~Chinese Proverb

Got to bring Kay one day to Marche....though i'm having my doubts if he would like anyone paint on his face....to much a clean lil one....
ReplyDeleteMarche...I love this place and the food is nice too.
ReplyDelete