Val woke up 6.30 this morning with her high pitch scream and cry. At first, we thought that maybe she was just hungry as usual and once we put the bottle in her mouth she will stop. But it didn't work this morning, she pushed away the bottle and keep on crying non stop for 15 mins. Nothing could make her stop even we carried her outside, walk around, let her touch those things that usually she was not suppose to hehehe...I think she had a nightmare. When this happens, only one remedy so far that works like magic, it's Barney DVD. Once we played the show, she quietly lay down and drink her milk, in 5 mins she is her cheerful self again. *scratch head*


She really loves the show. She can just sit quietly for 20 mins watching the show after which she will join them in dancing, singing and hopping around. Maybe she dreamt that Mommy throw all her Barney DVDs away, that's why she was so sad....hahhaha....(imaginative Mom)
After she finished her milk, I asked whether she wanted to go downstairs to the park and she replied "Hao". But I think she was still sleepy at that time, 7 plus in the morning (usually she wakes up at 9 plus) so she kept asking me to carry her. After just 1 round walk, we came upstairs and tried to sleep again. While waiting for her to sleep, I played counting fingers and toes with her. She likes this game where I always rub her finger one by one and count, maybe comfortable for her. So when I counted "Yi, Er, San, Si, Wu", suddenly she said softly and clearly "Lu, Qi, Ba, Jiu, Shi" for her other hand. I was so delighted upon hearing it :-) My girl is counting hehe...And then she also counted "Yi, E, San, Si, Wu" hahahha....Count 6 - 10 first, then only 1 - 5. But it doesn't matter so much of the sequence or correct pronounciation, what matter is that I know at least she is learning and memorising all these while when I teach her.
From now on, we got to be very careful when we talk in front of her as she can easily pick up anything she hears. And Mommy has to be more diligent in teaching her A, B, C too as it seemed to be long long time ago since our last practice ^_^
Quote of the Day:
Love where you are, love who you're with and love what you do
After she finished her milk, I asked whether she wanted to go downstairs to the park and she replied "Hao". But I think she was still sleepy at that time, 7 plus in the morning (usually she wakes up at 9 plus) so she kept asking me to carry her. After just 1 round walk, we came upstairs and tried to sleep again. While waiting for her to sleep, I played counting fingers and toes with her. She likes this game where I always rub her finger one by one and count, maybe comfortable for her. So when I counted "Yi, Er, San, Si, Wu", suddenly she said softly and clearly "Lu, Qi, Ba, Jiu, Shi" for her other hand. I was so delighted upon hearing it :-) My girl is counting hehe...And then she also counted "Yi, E, San, Si, Wu" hahahha....Count 6 - 10 first, then only 1 - 5. But it doesn't matter so much of the sequence or correct pronounciation, what matter is that I know at least she is learning and memorising all these while when I teach her.
From now on, we got to be very careful when we talk in front of her as she can easily pick up anything she hears. And Mommy has to be more diligent in teaching her A, B, C too as it seemed to be long long time ago since our last practice ^_^
Quote of the Day:
Love where you are, love who you're with and love what you do
No comments:
Post a Comment