Friday, June 5, 2009

A busy week

Entered June with appointments lined up one after another ranging from friends, networking, servicing, doctors' check up etc. And I think age has caught up with me as I felt totally exhausted after 8 hours 'running' outside for 3 days with cramped legs when I reached home. But despite all the tiredness, I never felt so productive and 'alive' again since I became stay at home mother. Remember how I was so frustrated and depressed initially when I had to change my lifestyle from a person who likes to 'wander' outside to be suddenly 'confine' at home to 4 walls plus a crying baby. And somehow manage to overcome the 'transition period' and became a very lazy person at home hahaha....a very drastic change.

As weekend is here, trying to go slow with only 1 appointment each for Sat and Sun hoping to spend more time with Mom before she goes back next week. Now I can understand the feeling of working moms to keep wanting to go back to their lil guy/girl's arms after a hectic day at work. Missed my girl so much too when I am outside, but as I know she is well taken care of by my Mom, I did not have any worries and can concentrate on doing my things. How I wish Mom can stay here long term hehehe...:)

Tried out my new Kutz machine yesterday night, it was pretty user friendly and fun to use. But I think the most important is how to use the correct paper for the designs so that the whole cuts will become outstanding. Was trying to make something yesterday, but my mind just went blank, sat for 2 hours without producing anything, just 'enjoying' my scrap supplies and scrolling the machine. Hahaha...it did happen sometimes, esp with an active toddler trying every chance to get hold of the scrap stuff and participate in using the machine...:P

Here are 2 cards I made previous week:




Enjoy your weekend !

Quote of the day:
Having a dream is what keeps you alive.
Overcoming the odds make life worth living.




No comments:

Post a Comment