Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Balik kampung...

Here I am, waking up at 5.45 am updating my blog as I couldn't sleep well with so many things still need to be done before our flight to Medan tonight. This always happen to me before I travel. Although I had made a list of things to bring, I always ended up with some things that I missed. :P And packing has never been challenging since Val knows how to open zip and bottle caps sometimes ago. I could no longer leave the luggage open and tug in whatever things I can grab hold of. I have to put all the things need to be brought back somewhere out of her reach first, and only stuff into luggage all at once cause once I open the luggage, she will sit besides me and help 'unpacking' while I pack things inside. Or she will help me 'pack' things like torn papers, tissues inside the luggage as she plays with the zip :P

Another new antics of her is opening bottle caps and pouring out the liquids onto the floor ranging from water bottle, milk bottle, medicine, shampoo, which we must remember to put out of her reach now. As she is getting taller, she can reach further in from the table and kitchen top. I guess I need to hang some things soon. No wonder, it is no easy matter to keep the house organized and orderly with a kid around.

And I believe it will be rush hours when she wakes up later until we reach airport this late afternoon. Real excited and desperate to have a break back home but at the same time start missing Daddy already :) We will be back soon ^_^

Have a great weeks ahead !


Quote of the Day:
The most beautiful thing we can experience is a mysterious.




No comments:

Post a Comment