



Aren't those views beautiful ? They were taken direct from my studies on different occasions. Majority of us are so busy day in day out and sometimes we forget to enjoy the view nature has for us. I realize there isn't many times when I really sit down and relax to enjoy the view or even take a full deep breath. Housework has been waiting for me from the moment I open my eyes and till I put Val into bed at night. Who says housewives are so free and enjoy life at home ? Definitely not me :) I don't even have a chance to enjoy a proper meal cause I will either be feeding Val at the same time or having her coming up to me to grab my meal. There is only 1 food I can enjoy peacefully, and that is Durian. *LOL* Let Val tried durians a few times and she didn't like it and always spit it out.
Just hope that despite our busy schedules everyday, we still remember to pause and look around our surroundings. And there will surely be something interesting for us to enjoy ^_^
Quote of the Day:
What a wonderful life I have had. I only wish I had realized it sooner.
Just hope that despite our busy schedules everyday, we still remember to pause and look around our surroundings. And there will surely be something interesting for us to enjoy ^_^
Quote of the Day:
What a wonderful life I have had. I only wish I had realized it sooner.
No comments:
Post a Comment