Monday, July 13, 2009

A movie date


Mommy and Daddy went to their 1st movie date since Val was born. Feel like ages since we last went for a movie together though it was only 2 years ago. And since we are fans of Transformer 1, we told ourselves that we must enjoy ourselves and enjoy Episode 2 in cinema, not at home watching DVD. So we booked our babysitter way in advance and he is none other than my youngest brother, a.k.a 21 year old boy nanny :) Though I never left Val with my brother alone for more than 2 hours, but I know he is up to the job. He loves playing with Val and Val loves him a lot too. When he went for 3 weeks holiday last month, Val kept asking for "Xiao Jiu" everyday. Surprised! He can also prepare milk for Val since she was younger. Only that he hasn't experienced diaper changing. So I just prepared the pull up pants for him to 'ease' his job :)

Honestly, I was quite nervous when I stepped out of the house, but I told myself, I have to let go and trust my little bro or otherwise I won't be able to enjoy the long desired 'date' :P And director Michael Bay does a really good job, T2 was a really exciting and fast movie, and the transformations were so real. Can't stop wondering how he does all the animations, though I know it's not real. Overall, we really enjoyed the movie :)

And after 4 and half hours, we went home to our little one who rushed out from my brother's room once we stepped into the house. Gave her a good hug and realize how much I miss her although it was merely for a few hours. Val is a very active girl and she moves real fast. It was not easy looking after her and my bro was super exhausted looking after her. I am not sure whether he is willing to do it next time hehehe...Anyway, thanks a lot bro !


Quote of the Day:
Everyone is responsible for their own joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment