Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Artist in Training

Have always wanted to let Val try the water colour painting but due to the expected messiness, I keep postpone it till she is older. And today I finally let her got messy before her nap time.

Initially, she refused so hard when I tried to put on the cape for her, but when she saw me taking out the colour, she gave in. Let her started using her hand to mix 2 different primary colours with the hope of teaching her that different colour can be created when colours are mixed. Red + blue = purple, blue + yellow = green bla bla bla...But as she is still too young to understand, she just ignored me and enjoyed herself. Next, let her tried out using paint brush which she loved so much haha...In the end, she refused hard when I wanted to remove her cape as she hasn't had enough fun. Needless say, mess was everywhere, on her face, limbs, clothes, floor, etc...But I have one happy toddler...:P

And she remembers her painting moment the whole day and keeps asking for 'hua hua' (drawing) *LOL Glad that finally she has 1 more activity to do at home...:P

How has your day been?


Quote of the day:
Constant effort and frequent mistakes are the stepping stones to genius

1 comment:

  1. So fun to see her enjoy herself. Kay's super clean when it comes to painting lessons at class. He would always just make one spat, and then return the paint brush. The direct opposite of Val....haiz...Have more fun pal!!

    ReplyDelete