Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hello September !


I love September for the fact that it is:

* Birthday month of my little princess :) She will soon be a 2 year old and I still couldn't figured out that I have been Mom for 2 years, is it that long already ? I guess time flies faster when you have little one around...:)

* Our Wedding Anniversary month...^_^

* Birthday month of my good pals and some business partners too...:P

* New financial year of my company ie. new beginning for all of us to fight for our goals and target. Higher incentives and bonuses plus a leadership seminar to Dubai, a mysterious and irresistible country to go for holiday. Yey! I was told that it is only in Dubai that one can experience summer and winter on the same day :P Everyone is so excited and gears up for the challenge. Good Luck Guys !

Baked a lemon cheese cake this afternoon to welcome September...Yummy! A piping hot cake with a glass of cold unsweetened chrysantemum tea on this rainy day huahahhaa....a weird combo indeed :)



Quote of the day:
When we set a goal, let's try to enjoy every moment of the trip along the way




1 comment:

  1. Don't we all love this month! I'm still cracking my head about what to get for Val. Any hints mommy?

    ReplyDelete