
Visited Botanical Garden again today. Brought some bread for the fish and sandwich for our lunch. It was cloudy in the morning but turned super hot after we finished feeding the swans and fish hehee...Val had a great time feeding them though I didn't let her come down from her stroller, I am worried she would walk too near to the lake and just jump down when she gets too excited.
Next, we hid at one of the resting place and enjoyed our lunch. As the weather was too hot, I was just too lazy to walk further. Haiz....until now, I haven't been to the centre part of the garden where the Symphony Lake is, despite telling myself I must reach the other end of the park during each visit :)
Val was enjoying her time under the burning sun, wandering around by herself looking at the plant as if she were the plant expert hehe...And she "extended" her freedom by wandering around even at the bus stop....gggrrr....I literally had to 'grab' her despite her kicking and screaming trying to free herself and quickly climbed onto a cab *shake head
We will definitely be going back again but preferable with Daddy after today's incident ^_^ Is this sign of terrible 2 or the after sun effect? Hhmmm...
Quote of the day:
How do you spell 'love' to a child? T I M E
No comments:
Post a Comment