Sunday, October 25, 2009

Unstoppable @ 25 m

Val is 25 months today and we are in Bintan....Yippeee....She had her first beach experience today and she loves it. Though at first she was reluctant to sit on the sand but in no time she is getting used to the texture and enjoyed herself. The weather was super hot but I really wanted her to try walking in the water. So I waited till the sun was covered with clouds and quickly brought her to the sea shore and she had a great time feeling the waves come and go. Hihihi...I even brought umbrella to cover her, a very kiasu act I guess as I never see anyone uses umbrella on the sea.

Next, we proceed to the room for a bath and rest. I must admit I am not a beachy person. I get sunburn very easily and I can't stand the heat from the sun. That's why I was so tired and sleepy when I reach the room and dozed off hahhaha....only Val was the one as energetic as ever. Left her playing with the memos and pencil. We had our lunch in the room today.

After Val woke up from her nap, we brought her to the pool again. She is very happy and keep asking us to deep our head into water *naughty girl

Soon after, she asked us to get her out of the float and said she wanted to go into water without it. As she insisted, we let her try for a while and there were times when she even wanted to shake off Daddy's hands. *shake head* She is fearless while we are full of fear :P

Our dinner for tonight was in Indonesian style. We ordered fried rice and beef rendang rice. Yummy! Val even made friends with the waiters/ess and keep calling them "Kakak (Sister)" when they passed by. She even tricked the Kakak to bring her to wash her hands twice hahhaha....and followed them to the Karaoke lounge after their shift...:)

That's end of Day 2 and we are going back to Singapore the next day... *mix feeling


Quote of the day:
If you judge people, you have no time to love them

No comments:

Post a Comment