Thursday, October 8, 2009

All about c00king

Well, I won't consider myself a good cook nor a very precise person, therefore, I won't follow a recipe closely though I love to collect recipes :) And most of the time, I cook based on what I have in the fridge for the day. This is because I rarely make a shopping list and I always missed out 1 or 2 ingredients even if I want to follow recipes closely. It's not a good habit I know...:P


When I am in the mood for cooking, I will plan ahead of what to cook and normally take my time to prepare it. Otherwise, I always cook in a rush especially if Val is in her cranky mood after afternoon nap. Sometimes, I have to carry her while cooking so it's common for me to forget to add seasonings and only find out when we eat hehehe...*clumsy me


Our family loves all types of food, Western, Asians (Japanese, Chinese, Indonesian, Malay), Italian, Spanish, and anything delisioso. And these are some of the dishes I whip up as our meals:

Steak, salads and rosti

Pizzas


Rice and Noodles

Meat, seafood, tofu and egg

Wishing everyone a yummy weekend ahead !


Quote of the day:
The way through a man's heart is through his stomach
Hmmm....












1 comment:

  1. You certainly can cook my friend, next time must share with me your recipes. All looking delicious!!

    ReplyDelete