Monday, October 26, 2009

Last day in Bintan

Today is our last day in Bintan and Daddy has been telling me to wake up early so we can make the most out of today...of course, we have to wait for our princess to wake up too...and it wasn't something we can fully control hahahha...We tried waking her up from 7.30 am (Singapore time), Bintan time is one hour behind Singapore time and the sun was already up and sunny since 6am...Val finally woke up at 8.30 am and after her morning milk we brought her to the beach...We were the only ones at the beach at such early morning, but the sun was showing no mercy at all, maybe trying to show us its magnimous power. Didn't realise that my camera lens was foggy when I took these pics as it was too bright, though the effect was not bad, but couldn't see clearly...A bit wasted cos I love these pics of them :)

After some fun picking sea shells at the beach and a quick breakfast, we went walking around at the lobby. Val kept pulling me to the fish pond and suddenly I had an idea. I asked the staff whether the fish had been fed, if not, whether we can help feeding them. And they gave us quite a lot of fish food to feed and Val had fun feeding them. Look at those hungry fish hehehhe....Then other kids attracted to join us and I get Val to share the fish food. I am glad that Val is basically quite generous and willing to share her stuff...She is willing to share her most favourite food with us too, which I am really happy for, as I understand some kids won't even share their favourite foods with their parents...Hope she will grow up to be a generous and unselfish girl...:)

Nothing in the agenda, so we just walk around to take some pics...

And went into her favourite POLO shop and greet the Kakak who she has befriended for the past 2 days....hahahha...Every time passing by the shop, she will go in and greet the 2 lovely shop assistants and play with them...:)

Next, we were back to our room to pack our stuff and get ready for check out. And I can feel that I am burning quite bad now, feel so hot and itchy all over. Must be the morning walk, I didn't carry any umbrella this morning as it was only 7.30 am local time, and it was only 15 mins, so next time never take for granted. With or without sunblock, I will still get sunburned :( Lucky Val and Daddy were okay...Guess I am really not a sun friendly person...

As we were so lazy to go out, we ordered room service and had our lunch in the balcony, enjoying the view one last time before we go back. Val was so tired that she dozed of in the bus ride to ferry terminal but she woke up just before we board the ferry. Lucky it was only a short 55 mins travel back to Singapore.

Bye bye Bintan, we will definitely be back ^_^


Quote of the day:
You do not need to be superhuman to do what you believe in

No comments:

Post a Comment