Sunday, November 1, 2009

Botanical Garden with Daddy (Part III)

Can't believe it's November and soon December and next it will be New Year 2010. Wow! No wonder there is a saying: The most cruel thing in this world is not demon but it's TIME. Cos time waits for no one and once it's past, we can never go back. Therefore, we must cherish and enjoy every moment we have now while people we love still around us. Looking back, I have yet to achieve some of my goals for 2009 and there are many more new goals and objectives for the coming 2010. What is definite is that, I enjoy 2009 better than 2008. Don't ask me why :)

Today is cloudy and windy with the sun being pretty comfortable hiding behind the clouds. And it's a perfect day to visit outdoor. So here we are at Botanical Garden again. I told Daddy that I wanted to explore from the Tanglin Gate to the middle part of the garden where the Symphony Lake is. But for a direction blurred person like me, I always walk the long and not so correct way and we ended up going round and round the front part of the garden only. Then Daddy looked at the map and said "Do you know where are we now? Do you know how far it is to walk to where your Symphony Lake is? And do you know what time is it now? (It was 10 am). By the time we reach there would be 11 am liao" Huuahahhahaha...."If you want to walk thus far in, next time be here before 7 am" Haiyo.....quite true lah....with us pushing stroller and waiting for a toddler to catch up not so easy also....So the easy way out, look for the nearest exit to Orchard Road. Hehhehe...

Then come the next question? Where are we going next? I told Daddy I wanted to go Isetan Shaw House and walk around, then we can go for lunch at Sakae Sushi at Wheelock Place (so I can have a peep at Laine's too ~ my implicit intention). I told Daddy let's bring Val for a bowl of ramen (actually it's me who is craving for it lah :P) then he reminded me again, what's our main purpose when we came out today? I actually told him I wanna visit UOB for some transactions and there is no UOB bank at that area. The nearest one would be at Somerset station. So kena 'grilled' again loh...:)

At last, Daddy suggested we go back to Holland V where we can have our favourite la mian, do some groceries and most important, there is a UOB there so we can get mission accomplished in a trip. Seems like the best solution *grin

I feel that sometimes, it's good if there is someone who constantly remind, guide and lead us in everything we do, be it in career or life, so that we will not waste too much time in achieving our goals or objectives. Especially so important for person like me who tends to act on impulse :) hihihi....Well, I am lucky to have a mentor in my life, a group of positive minded business partners and friends, a straight forward Hubby who always knock some senses to me, a self motivated daughter who always demonstrate what perserverence and challenge means to me ^_^ Hehehhee...we learn from everyone every little bit everyday


Quote of the day:
The best thing about the future is that is comes only one day at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment