Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Unpredictable @ 26 m


Val turns 26 m today and has never been more active. Life will surely be dull without her when she goes to child care in a week's time. Though I have been waiting for this period ie. to have some "ME" time for the longest time I can remember, but on the other hand, I have started to miss her already. Guss that's the power and charisma a child can bring to us as parents:

~ When we are with them all the time, we want some time alone
~ When they are not with us all the time, we want them for ourselves as long as time permits

I believe quality is still better than quantity. It doesn't matter how much time we have with our child everyday, what's more important is how we spend it with our child. And to me it's so important to teach Val the value of growing up to be a kind and wise human being. Someone who respects everyone as he/she is, irregardless of race, religion, age, and background.


Quote of the day:
Be more than hear. Listen.
Be more than listen. Understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment