
The Christmas tree is up at the deck, I think most of the shopping centres have their Christmas decor up few weeks ago and just love this period of the year. Though we don't celebrate Christmas, but we love strolling around Orchard Road to enjoy the lights and atmosphere during this time. I guess it's gonna be a wet Christmas too this year as it has been raining practically almost every day since last month. It's seems funny to me how my friends in different part of the world experience this lovely season. My friends in USA will be enjoying White Christmas, those in Aussie will be having Sunny Christmas while us in Singapore will definitely be having a Wet Christmas again :P So how do you like your Christmas to be?
Quote of the day:
Believe deep down in your heart that you are destined to do great things
Val's certainly looking happy & chirpy with all that X'mas decorations. I'm waiting for Kay to get well soon to bring him down on the evenings for a stroll down Orchard Road with all that fantastic lights.
ReplyDeleteSee you soon pal!